Alright, the more I think it through, pour over all of the managers of their homes, school and chores the more I realize that this is an entirely elementary chart and way of life. And there's stuff I forgot to put on the list like emptying trash and emptying and sorting dirty clothes baskets at the end of each day that they are already doing. So, I'll have to insert those as well. And as far as each individual school subject I've got to break it down even more and assign it into 30 minute or hour minute slots, whichever they need for each subject. So, it's very much a huge work in progress. And the manager books are encyclopedias to read....and there's 3 of them. So...working my way through those. Indeed they are worth their weight in gold, in my opinion. Kind of overwhelming though too....and a ton to absorb at one time. I'll probably be good at all of this and have it all down just in time for sweet Ivye's graduation. So, I'll trouble shoot and update when I can on this specific topic. And honestly, I do really enjoy seeing other families' schedules also. Just kind of figured the smaller families and single people readers are more than likely fighting off insane amounts of boredom. My hope is to update on here once I get the master chart done which include chores, school and home responsibilities. Every task is assigned down to 30 minute increments. Ohhh....to be there oneday.....and I will be! Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Managers of their Homes
Managers of their Chores
Managers of their School
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment