Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook







Outside my window.....dark, cold early morning.




I am thinking......that I do not see what other people see in me.




I am thankful for.....my husband who brings sense to all of life, loves me no matter what I do and keeps me continually laughing.




I am wearing.....jeans and a sweatshirt with 3 pair of socks. Thermal camping ones are dirty and it's 25 degrees outside.....and only 3 degrees above that inside.




I am remembering......this past Friday night.



I am going......to learn Hebrew.




I am reading......Managers of their Home, The Mommy that Stayed Home, Amy Carmichael




I am hoping.....that oneday we will have twins again.




I am hearing......."So in Love" by Jeremy Camp




On my mind.....Messianic Judaism




Noticing that.....I have the ability to wake at 5:30am with energy.




Pondering these words....."Discipline means training to become stronger, not just correction when one does something wrong. Perseverance means sticking to the task God has given you, even when it means suffering. Joy is to be found when one doesn't take life or one's self too seriously."




From the kitchen......chocolate raspberry coffee with sweet buttercream creamer, bacon, eggs and toast awaiting children.




Around the house.....lots of sleeping children, clean floors and bathrooms, a mama cat and her 3 newborn kittens tucked warmly in a basket in our laundry room and 2 more purring cats...one of which lays in my lap, the other on the bed behind me




One of my favorite things....sunrise.




From my picture journal......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful week Nikki...God Bless...

Marie
Lake Arrowhead, Ca

(P.S. just strating my day at work, sipping on a cup of french vanilla coffee with your play list playing and it will all day...it gets me through...thanks you, I love your variety of music)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...