Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Photoshop's Wonderous Creations



Look at this!!! This is one of the many things that the wonder of technology can accomplish. This is a mix of the 2 pictures I posted a few days ago along with some color changes to boot. I think that is just the coolest thing ever. Thanks to Aunt Abby and the wealth of info that she is she was able to tweak 2 ok pics into one great pic. To a newcomer of modern technology this feels a bit like lying since it wasn't really the real thing....but I've come to quickly see, it's whatever makes a great group shot! I think I might just become a great fan of Photoshopping. Now just for the time to educate myself on it and I'll become quite the pro myself.


Take a look at the 2 originals.


Pretty funny and sooooo incredibly wonderful!

5 comments:

author said...

Dang!!! If I send you my pic, can you Photoshop me w/ a new 22 inch waist and a size 0 rear end??? Pretty please? (Heehee)

Awesome job, Nikki. Truly a beautiful picture.

Nikki Bettis said...

Hey Denise.....if I can swing that I'll be hooked for life!!!! Though Brad probably wouldn't go for the whole sz 0 rear end thing since he's a chest and butt kind of guy. I think that's why I married him! I'll get to working on my hips and thighs though and let you know what I come up with. If it works I may go into professional photography for moms. But I'll let you know first before I start charging. LOL!

author said...

You're so funny. ;-} But hey, if you get it down, give me a chest as well. (And a size 0 behind. Haven't had that since high school!!--And well, I've never had a chest. Heehee)

THZ said...

Such a cute picture of the kids! Can I get your address... I want to send you a Christmas card.... I KNOW I KNOW it's a little late... BUT, I keep forgetting to ask you for your address. You can just email it to me and then expect your card for New Years!! =)

Kristine said...

Wow! Now if only I could get the copyright release for those pics at Penney's. I could print it out at home, but I don't think I could convince Costco to let me. :(

Look at kristinesmusings.blogspot.com to see what I'm talking about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...