Despite how desperately longed for this baby is, it is always hard to watch everything expand that I have worked so hard at trimming down. Crazy but true. How can one wait so long for this and then have such a hard time watching it change and grow and expand? Even when it's so hard to embrace the changing body I am ever in love and so entirely grateful for a husband that sees beauty in me no matter what and is still desperately in love with every curve of my body. And how I love him and his faith in me to lose it all again after baby arrives and attain every goal I have ever set to run while pregnant and beyond. How I love how much he loves me and sees in me even what I fail to see...believes in me more than anyone else in life does. And how he continues to love the new curves just as he has the 8 times before this.
2 weeks ago at 9 wks
Today at 11 wks





1 comments:
Might I point out the "bump" below your butt. That, my friend, is called a thigh muscle. Did you know that fat people don't have that? Therefor, you are, in no way, shape, or form, fat or expanding for that matter. Well, your uterus is, but other than that....
Post a Comment