Monday, June 13, 2011
Meet Ivye
Just for fun. Music at bottom of page needs to be paused before playing.
As hot summer days make playing outside a little limited we school during the summer, and use the beautiful days of spring and autumn to play outdoors. This is what the children are learning in Bible. Pretty sweet stuff from the mouths of little ones. If I get good at this there'll be more videos to come.
I have no clue how to add subtitles, so for better understanding the verses she is saying, respectively, are....
Colossians 3:23,24 - Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as if working for the lord, not for men, since I know that I will receive an inheritance from the Lord, I am serving.
_____
2 Timothy 1:7 - God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
_____
Phillipians 4:12 - I know what it to have plenty. I know what it is to be in need. I have learned the secret of being content in every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
_____
Psalm 23 - The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness, for His name's sake.
......that's as far as they've memorized. The rest that I help her with is what they are in the process of memorizing.
______
And on a small side note...the choking infant during the filming of this was merely gagging on a spoon...which was quickly remedied, as seen in video, by attentive older sister who was sitting on couch in the background. Background music would be Einstein and David Crowder Band....which should've all been paused to hear her better. But, you'll get the general idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So very cute! Thanks, Ivye Girl, for the Scriptures! Out if the mouths of babes...
Amity
Post a Comment