Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daybook and More Pics






My two little rowdy night owls


They have the smallest coldest room in the house so they have to sleep in winter pajamas....despite the fact it's 90 outside.











Outside my window.....sunny, cloudless and 105



I am thinking......that I've listed some 30 large items on craigslist and this part of Texas sucks at using craigslist. Think a trip to DFW is in order.....where computer savvy people actually use the internet to buy crap. And I have a ton of it to get rid of.




I am thankful for.......the ability to be emotionally unattached to just about everything and sell out. And that severe hormonal imbalances create the amazing ablity to get rid of everything in a very speedy fashion and be productive in ways that do not otherwise exist.





I am wearing......a black tanktop, running shorts, ponytail and barefoot.



I am hearing...... two babies that are quite content to play with each other in their bed until I get them up from naptime.




I am remembering......the two people that had a bet going when we were at Sam's last week. 10.00. One said I was the mom of all 10. The other said no way. The one actually coughed up 10.00 and paid the other after approaching the children and I and asking. Crazy people. Then the lady who came after the two betting dudes. She actually stood there and argued in disbelief that I have physically given birth to all 10 of my children. After having a 2 minute debate with her, growing a little impatient and kindly trying to convince her I really had I finally gave in and teasingly stated..."Oh....you're right. I didn't. They all happen to look just alike. I just like to make a habit out of compulsively lying to people." She finally backed off and believed me, then wanted ages. By that time I was a little ready to go, smiled and just walked away saying, "He's 13 and the rest are younger than him. Have a good day!" And the lady that came after her that finally asked permission to take a pic of our family eating lunch. I'm thinking that the bigger the babies get the more of a freak show our family has become. Kinda funny and seriously entertaining.


The freak show in action. It just doesn't look like that many. Both babies are in cart in their backpacks. You can see the headless, tanktopped/jeans person turned looking backwards at our crew. The story of our life these days. Life is too short to walk around offended and put out with these people who have opinons or consider us a novelty/circus/freak show. So, now it's just a fun hobby to people watch the people watching us.




I am going.....to take everybody to happy hour and buy 10 drinks for 5.00 to cheer everybody up since the girls didn't end up leaving town for a week today.





I am reading.....the titles of all the books I'm listing on ebay and taking to Half Price Books.



I am hoping......that shift husband, who is currently working a 96, will be pleasantly pleased by the 2 trees that Grayson, the little boys, and I pulled out with the van today.






On my mind....that Lord of the Rings is definitely NOT the Chronicles of Narnia like I thought it was...but at the end the little demonic things crawling the walls and surrounding the people resemble the appearance and the number of ticks in our backyard.





Noticing that.....babies are 8 months old this Thurs and I am not pregnant...the longest I have ever naturally gone unpregnant.





Pondering these words....I can't think to ponder any words at the current moment.





From the kitchen.....bean and cheese tostados, cinnamon applesauce, and brownies...for them. For me....salmon with brown rice and spinach. Entirely boring...but fast and easy.



Around the house....lots and lots of boxes needing to be priced to sell.






One of my favorite things.....getting rid of crap.




Life in pictures.....


Beginning the garden prep work: taking out the rocks that have forever irritated Brad the entire 5 years we have lived here. The dead tree on the right that, as of today, no longer exists anymore either...along with a few choice others we pulled up while we were at it.





He took the van that day so children and I set to work on the rock project



Sometimes you just shoud listen despite how badly you want to prove a point. He said the window would go up no farther. I said it would. He stated not to mess with it or raise it anymore....and in desperation of proving my point I raised it anyway. It definitely raised up some more....and then fell out.....on me. It still hurts. There's somthing to be said for listening. So lovely.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...