...and yes 10/10/10 would've been a cool birthday for babies 9&10. And yes...I am still pregnant. And no....I am not in labor nor am I anywhere close to being in labor. At the rate I am going I will be doing good to be unpregnant by New Year's. Prune juice has now been attempted with no success. That was yesterday. And let it be well known that not even Charmin is kind when prune juice is involved. An entire 30 ozs yesterday from 3 pm on did not even budge these babies.
And because it makes me feel good and brings endorphins rushing within, the children, Mother and I also got out there and cleaned the 600 sq ft playroom from top to bottom...organized, threw no less than 100 lbs of crap away, dusted, vacuumed, and I personally made no less than 50,000 trips up and down the attic ladder to insure that I gave babies the chance of a lifetime to come out. I then proceeded to lift and move jiu jitsuing husband's 100 lb boxing bag the length of the room, painted the living area, scrubbed the walls, cleaned the ceiling and ceiling fans, vacuumed and washed the walls that did not get painted, power washed the front of the house, scrubbed the toilets, scrubbed the bases of toilets, scrubbed the sinks, scrubbed the tubs, scrubbed the shower and so forth. Outdoors we picked up, swept and hosed down the entire outside area and then from there I pretty much just delegated the rest since I realized everybody had skipped lunch, was super cranky and it was already time for dinner. I did manage to do 100 squats yesterday. My weight at this point only proves to work in my favor and provide an extra 45 lbs of resistance. I think I was just hoping I might squat a baby or two out. But...it didn't quite work like that.
I am still very largely pregnant in every way...and it looks like I will be for a good long while. And, for the record, I intend to post progress reports on here as I labor...at least in theory anyway.
So, hopefully sometime by the end of October I'll be holding babies. At the moment my body seems to be quite partial to carrying twins to 40 weeks. Maybe we'll take more pics tomorrow.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You go girl !!! I wish I had just half of your spunk ! Hang in there.....you'll be holding those babies before you know it. I can't wait to see them. Keep us posted please :)
Marie
Praying for you :)
Just a few more days to go!! You can do it!! :) You are definitely nesting. Maybe the boys will come early??
Oh what I would have give to have gone as far as you have! Our twins were born at 29 weeks 2 days. This is such a HUGE blessing. Even though I know you are tired, think how great it is that they are baking away within momma. Praying your delivery is wonderful!
Just to read how much you did yesterday Nikki made me tired I need to go get a nap. LOL I know shut up what you wouldnt give to sleep. You need to remember to rest. You need energy to labor. You wont do well exhausted. If you would like to come and clean my house I am desprate for help. Very soon the two little men withing will be in your arms and you will be missing their kicks from with in. STOP, breath, reflect, and #1 enjoy. You are almost done.
btw. I did castor oil 5 times from 36 weeks to 37 w 2 days. Then gave up I can't even smell castor oil anymore with out vomiting.
Post a Comment