Saturday, October 30, 2010

We Have Babies!!!

Born at home in water at 1:02 and 1:14 am this morning, October 30th, after a very easy, mere 2 hour labor!! We did get October babies!!

My intention of blogging through labor was a bit abandoned, as it just went so fast.

Pictures and birth story to come.

Warren "Graham": 7 lbs 7 ozs
"Gatlin" Wayne: 7 lbs 5 oz.

Not sure on the lengths. Still need to measure them.

Everyone is perfect in every way! Evye was present for the birth and got to help. Grayson, Garrison and Grant came in shortly after to meet their new brothers. Everybody else woke up to 2 new babies this morning...and were asbolutely amazed!

God is good. We have been blessed so far beyond measure.



Born at 40 wks 2 days.

17 comments:

Mamabear said...

Nikki Words cannot express my joy for you. I Am so pleased you get to hold your little men. I am so happy labor went well, easy, and uneventful. I cant wait to see your sweet boys.
God is sooooo Good.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Great sizes, and you did a wonderful job!

Baby Maker said...

That is AMAZING!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You are one tough Mama...and quite an inspiration...can't wait to see pics :)
Marie

Lynda said...

Yay!!!! That is awesome news! I was checking on you on the MDC board and here waiting for news. Enjoy your new babies and relax and recoup as long as you can.

ps. Still pregnant here. I'm kinda hoping for tomorrow.

Mrs. Brown said...

Yes! God is good!

I have been following your blog, WAITING for those babies to come. I'm so happy for your family.

Get some rest and enjoy those gifts from God!

Ms Moreno said...

Oh my goodness i guess i got the link to your blog just in time ;). I'm so excited for you, how very blessed you and your family are.

XLMIC said...

Yay!!!!! More babies!!!!

So happy for you, Nikki! Congrats!

Carrie Cooper said...

Praise the Lord! God is ALWAYS on time.

 The Morris Family said...

praise the Lord!!!! I know you all are rejoicing in health, in birth, in God!!! Can't wait to see pics and her the whole story!!!!!

What a blessed mommy you are!!!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Praise God for your successful full-term twin pregnancy, the blessing of the home birth and healthy little boys. Our God IS an awesome God! Welcome to the double digit club, 10 children! Now, rest, rest, rest........................

Roseanne

Barb said...

Congratulations! Yes, you are so blessed!!!

Kristine said...

Woohoo! Excited to see pics, and so relieved that labor went so easily!

Felicia said...

Congratulations! Glad that everything went so well with your birth. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

God is an awesome God!!!

Mandy said...

PHENOMENAL!!!

I don't even know you but I am so proud of you for taking charge of your birthing experiences. I wish more people realized that pregnancy is not a disease.

God bless you and your new, gorgeous additions!!

Happy Babymoon to you!!

tlmhuntress said...

Just LOVE Mandy's comment wishing "more people realized that pregnancy is not a disease". I had to laugh out loud.

As you can tell, I'm getting caught up on your posts. Children have somnehow occupied the time I'm not working! Absolutely LOVE IT! That's why I'm here.

The medical world has so uninvitedly barged into areas of our personal lives assuming they are the authorities that it has caught many unaware. Not a blame, just a massive respect for your wisdom to go beyond the "world" seeking healthier options producing God's blessings. The testimony and legacy that trails are what change the continually imposing governmental regimen that wants to destroy what God desires. You're such a trooper! Love you, M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...