Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Post Notice

So...if you saw a post on here and it disappeared it's not exactly all in your head. One of the many joys of it taking 3 entire days to write a blog post due to the many interruptions that come during a day is the computer being left wide open to tiny little hands that LOVE to push buttons. So, Ivye expertly posted today what was far from being finished and not entirely intended for the general public as of yet. So, once it's finished I'll actually post it.

Until then...know that I am still massively pregnant....with absolutely no contractions taking place at all. As in.....none. I think if I were to have any at this point I might hit 7 or 8 cm and a baby or two might just eventually fall out. That'd be kinda nice. Sitting at 38 wks 5 days and still going. Not that anyone's counting at this point or anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait...
Love,
Marie
You friend in California!

Mamabear said...

I wondered how you managed to post. The answer is now known. Dont fear dear friend you will not be pregnant forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...