This place is a little tiny piece of heaven on earth. It is a place to, hopefully, just rest for awhile. Laughter echoes through the forest. Happy, happy kids that run free, explore, discover, build, climb, create and live passionately. This is undoubtedly God's most amazing playground. And it is a heart healing return to nature and privacy. Miles and miles of whispering pines, creeks, fern, trees, forest, camping spots, hammock trees, deer, abandoned bridges, and life.
Our morning view.


Life on the farm. Doesn't get much more boy than this.
And I thought it'd only hold 2 at the max. Thankful for kids who take over dinner so I can continue working. But this just gives a whole new meaning to togetherness. I walked by and it just made me laugh.
Slowly but surely finding a system that works for this house and the zero storage space within kitchen. Repurposed closet shelving. Dirty laundry station on left. Laundry room located directly across. Pantry that will eventually extend to ceiling and have doors on right....as will the dirty laundry shelving. And yeah...the floor. Instill have yet to locate the mop and broom. Soon.
Dirty farm kids.















































3 comments:
Love your pictures of happy children outside. This looks like the creek where my Mom and Dad used to live here in central NC. The grandkids loved to visit that special place. Indeed God's country. I'd say enjoy, but it's pretty obvious everyone is already doing that!
I know that the kids are not ALWAYS happy & cheerful. But they sure do look happy in all these pictures. Being outside to run, jump, play, get dirty, laugh & laugh... Life is good. Merry Christmas!!
this place it's the kids paradise.
Ask to my nephew they agree.
Post a Comment