Saturday, December 14, 2013

He Draws Near to the Brokenhearted

In continuation of my last post....


I am not one to ever usually ask for donations for anything. I know I have asked all of our many loyal readers to love on landlord with us during this last portion of  The Love Project, which took courage to ask any of you for help or love donations. But I come to you once again to ask that you please love on this family, which are sweet friends of ours. We cannot fix what is but we can help ease it all by not letting them have to worry about Christmas or the expenses incurred during their time with Finn.  It is one less thing for them to have to deal with. Please gather around them and love on them in the only way we can right now. I cannot convey just how sweet and how strong this family is. They are dear friends who have learned what it is to pull together, fight for every inch gained, and overcome the obstacles encountered along their journey.


Project Finn:

Please click here or on picture to love on them and help ease anything we can right now.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...