Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Celebrating Daddy and Baby #11!

Celebrating Baby 11. The girls were so excited they wanted a picture of everybody with evidence that baby is on the way.






My view the majority of the day
We make our own party these days. Gone are the days of needing a whole host of people to have some fun. Well....not exactly gone. We've just reached the point of providing the host of people ourselves.

I think they're discussing if they'll both fit.



Evye's custom made birthday cake for daddy.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!




The girls with their thrill of the positive pregnancy tests....and no, I did not actually pee on what they are holding....nor is Ivye actually chewing on a test either. One has a cover. The other does not require the act of peeing on it. Ugh. So gross.





Infinitely in search of the perfect, spontaneous, group shot. I don't think we ever got there.



3 comments:

ccc said...

I love the pictures! After you posted not too long ago about pondering that this is the longest you have gone without being pregnant after a baby, I thought,"Every time that thought goes through my head, I end up pregnant that month!"

JuRita said...

love it.. love it... love it! :)

Mama to 12 said...

Sweet pics! Happy birthday to your husband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...