Saturday, September 29, 2012

To Bide Time


Some picture fun! Gavin was in his happy little Gavin world, Ivye was a little hot, cranky and mad over not being able to ride paddle boats with Grayson, Graham kept abandoning his post and I wasn't supposed to be in the pic at all. I sat laughing at the absurdity of it and the people taking pics of us taking pics. Crazy absurd chaos. Oh the stories pictures will tell as they all grow. I'll miss these days with them. Clock be kind and slow a little.





 My riding buddy....and his two unseen buddies that sat beside us.

He's at the top.

...and so is he!

 Seriously can't remember what I've posted and if this ever made it into a post. But it's so cute! He's got on a hand towel.

Baby A in all of his Baby A'edness freeing himself from the baby proofed status of the house to let himself roam free in the great outdoors.


Yep...he made it. Over and over and over again.This is where he spent the entirety of his day at the playground. Up the ladder, down the slide, up the ladder, down the slide. 

He dressed himself.

 They're new snacking habit. Packets of dry oatmeal!!


When in doubt....don't ever juice an entire pomegranate....rind and all. Ever. If you don't know what to do with one....just refrain from juicing at all. This is titled the Don't Ever Make Again Juice. It was awful. And then I puked.

And when there is no playground...just grab a kid!




Birthday dinner!

8 years old. It doesn't seem possible. They could not wait for this day to arrive. After eating cake they both hurriedly retrieved the scale with assurance knowing they had reached the grand milestone. No carseat age! To their utter dismay they did not miraculously go from 50-80 lbs overnight. Sitting at 55.6 and 49.2 they were informed they still have another 25 and 30 lbs to go before riding free. Though entirely disappointed they still managed to have some massive fun celebrating.

One day I will get around to writing their birth story on here. It's one worth telling.

Breakfast! The peach was substituted for a tomato and I added ginger that didn't make the pic. By far one of the best concoctions. I couldn't stand the thought of the peach after I took the pic. Nasty.

October Baby movie night! It thrilled him as much as it thrilled non chick flick husband. Definitely a girl movie worth seeing!!

Fresh pineapple, coconut, banana smoothie. You've gotta really want some coconut to put the real deal in there. But it was worth it.

My little morning bird. Pulling up to a sitting position, maintaining it without help, and crawling at record speeds now. There is nothing sweeter than being greeted by this little man.







This is written at 4:07am. I will blog again....someday. Until then pics and some boring notes to go with them with have to suffice. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.Love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful children.Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...