Saturday, September 01, 2012

Let's Go Racing!



So...I have a new plan in place. I've purposed to blog no less than twice a week and am aiming for consistently 3 times a week. I've decided to get organized about this. I love to write and I miss the therapy that it is. I refuse to become fearful of what others think or lose the authenticity of the blog due to catering to what I know others may want to hear. I've never catered to people before and I refuse to do it now. Honesty...do or die, baby. So, I will continue to write my heart...public or private....ten thousand words or two...probably more 10,000 than 2.....politically correct or not....probably more not. Due to the massive influx of people finding us, asking questions, inquiring of how we do certain things and what we use....I'm going to revamp the blog a little and fill the sidebar with what we love and what works for us. I hope to post more recipes...it'd help if I actually cooked....and the things we do. Places we hike, physical activities we do as a family, how I workout with everybody and fit it in, hands on fun stuff for kids that are rainy day go to's for us (we actually have rainy days now!!), school resources and things. I will forewarn....I think WAY outside the box on some of this stuff. I may rock a boat or two...but then I don't really care. If you don't agree...move on. Nobody's saying to do it like we do. My biggest fear is of seeming like I know it all. I cannot even begin to stress how much I do not even begin to come close to having all the answers in life or child rearing or how to do...really....anything at all. The blogs that seem to have an instruction manual for life and print out the ones needed for raising kids, what to use, how to do crap....yeah...they drive me nuts. So, my intention is not even close to eluding to the fact we have this all down. It is merely to answer some of the most frequently asked questions and point people in the direction that we have gone. And the goal is to once again post more than once a season. The look will be changing a bit and and I hope to be posting more...if I can learn how to manage time better, juggle life and keep kids from growing feral. As it is, clock has now reached 3:10am in the morning and I probably should've refrained from posting at this hour. But I feel as though I've forsaken it a bit and the thought of scheduling time to blog is exciting and invigorating, as it takes the guilt out of sitting at the computer and gives the needed motivation to rise early, long before house begins to stir.  


In the meantime, we continue to discover, here in this new place of our's, passions of children and yet more fun ways to participate as a family in activities. And so it is that they have begun their days of racing. 





These two have become quite inseparable. Chillin out after a long day, watching some Tom and Jerry.




His new favorite place in the house. It also serves as a pretty good napping station.


The first of many races. His passion and enthusiasm is so great that it's proved to be quite contagious. We now have 5 BMX'ers in the family.









Waiting for big brother to race. I'm kinda in love with the little tiny guy waving his heart out in the background.





The rotating chair of torture that absolutely everyone of the kids got stuck in. These two just saw fit to get stuck in doubles.

Guess Grant got a little hot???

Sweet sweet blue eyed boy.


Soooo....kinda thinking their heads are the exact same size....



They weren't so thrilled about being stacked on each other...and the pic just didn't quite work out exactly like I'd envisioned which made it even funnier.





Baby A...what more can I say.


1 comments:

Rockin` Mama said...

Oh how I missed your blog post I check everyday lol! I have a slide picture of my kids too they didn't enjoy that either! I can not wait for future post! I really need to work out more I don't think my walks are cutting it anymore so I look forward to more info on that! Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...