Outside my window.....
the beginning of fall weather...for a few days. Then it'll be back up to 100.
________
I am thinking.....
that I really shouldn't have been so lazy and should've just bent down and picked up the pen that I instead sucked up with the vacuum cleaner yesterday. It seems to be the last pen that existed on earth and a to-do list written in crayon takes up 3 pages.
_________
I am thankful for.....
a sweet, perfect, tiny, beating heart. Baby grows and all of life is good.
________
I am wearing.....
size 7/8 jeans, flip flops, and a faded, to say the least, 2001 Old Navy t-shirt. And I am thinking that wearing size 7/8 jeans at 15 weeks pregnant is like stuffing 10 lbs of sugar in a 5 lb sack.
_________
I am hearing....
absolute silence. The beauty of good weather and children that have disappeared outside.
_________
I am remembering......
that I should really stop and take a 15 wk picture of this pregnancy.
_________
I am going.....
to never in my life ever use tanning lotion again since I am now on day 3 of Benadryl and still itching. Even though in about 3 months I will forget just how bad this whole episode was and convince myself it really wasn't all that awful and rub the self inflicted misery all over myself again.
__________
I am reading......
the fine print on the Uhaul boxes
_________
I am hoping....
that it will not actually take a degree to operate the iphone my husband is bringing home to me today. He is quite excited over me having one. My excitement finally took root when I learned I can listen to music of my choice in the van now. I am no longer at the mercy of whatever radio station happens to be local while we travel. And the alarm clock can be programmed to any music I wish instead of the horrific song my current phone attempts to play. I currently wake up in fear that the alarm on my phone will go off before I can unset it. No more.
_________
On my mind.....
not ever using tanning lotion again.
_________
Noticing that.....
I have a husband desperately in love with me. And somedays I just wonder why. I love the way he loves me.
___________
Pondering.....
why I used tanning lotion to begin with.
___________
Around the house.....
bare walls, bare shelves and no furniture. I think one has to be pretty deranged to be so in love with nothingness.....but I am. More is not always better.
___________
One of my favorite things.....
packed boxes
__________
Life in pictures.....
..........Soooo...I need to download them.





3 comments:
106.9 the light!!!! GREAT station:) Not entirely sure ir reaches Raleigh.
Nikki, I enjoy reading about your family's journey however long or short the post. I hope you get to continue with the updates as you move & travel across the country. You have a way of bringing the events to life, often in a very amusing way.
Mostly though, I hope you savor the richness of the journey with Hubby +11.
soooo tanning lotion for a gift is out of the questions.....HA..love ya! Sorry you had to earn the hard way.....
your beautiful..just like Snow White!
Post a Comment