Much to our total shock and being so convinced based on morning sickness it is a girl, it is indeed
A BOY
AND
ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!
21 week sonogram revealed yet another set of twin boys!!! They are growing and perfectly healthy in every way.
It's been a long weekend full of busy travel and road trips. I'll update tomorrow with sonogram pictures and some 21 week baby belly pics. We are still stunned, shocked, in disbelief, elated and in total awe over how blessed we are. I am ecstatic!!!!
It's still sinking in that we're about to be parents to a LOT of kids! I think it is quite safe to say we took the express train to double digits.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Woohoo! Happy dance! No wonder you've been so sick & exhausted!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations !!!
Marie
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful double blessing!!! So happy for you!!
Congratulations Nikki! So happy to hear that everything is going well and the boys are growing well! I think you're going to run out of "G" names at this rate . . .;->
Oh Nikki I'm so excited for you!!!
That's so exciting! Congrats!
see what happens when...God is in control!!! Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations, I guess that explains why they tried to catch that ladder.
Oh Nikki! Many congratulations! I must have been moved to check your blog today as I have been lax about my reading lately. Keep up the good baby growing mama!
WOW!!! what incredible news!!!!! Two sets of boys!!!! I know your excited, we were excited when we found out our 2nd set of boys was on the way toooooo!!!!!! How merciful, wonderful our great God is to bestow such treasures upon us!!! May the Lord continue to grow them and grant a beautiful delivery! Our 2nd set was delivered at home with the help of the Lord first and 3 midwives! :) Good idea to do what you can on exercising because after Joel came out I was so tired, but at least Josiah shot out but 20 minutes later! That was long 20 min. :)
Blessings upon your womb!!!
Cindy
Post a Comment