Friday, August 08, 2008

Brad's 1930 Role

131

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I guess this is why we're still so happily married in every way!!! I think we make a pretty good little team.

Ok...well, now upon looking at this thing in order to score as "Very Superior" you have to score 76 or above. So, at 97 I just slid into my "superior" role by a mere 21 points. But with Brad's standing at 131 he more than qualifies for the position of quite the Very Superior spouse. Well, at least we know one of us is entirely overly qualified at this thing called marriage! I have to say....I couldn't have ever dreamed of having a better husband in any way. I have been exceedingly blessed beyond all measure where this thing in life called marriage is concerned. It is more like an intimate best friendship in every way and every sense of the word. We are in LOVE and would rather be with each other than any other person in the world. I think he's pretty superior in my book....but it's always fun to know that plenty of other women would be more than happy to call them their's too. I've been tremendously blessed by what I have been given in him. He blesses me in every way.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...