
It's still very very early for it to be showing up so it's light but undoubtedly there!!!! We are so so so excited!!!! Look hard and you'll see the faint little line on the left next to the dark control line on the right. The way I've figured it it's only been about 10 days, since I wasn't supposed to test until Thursday or Friday, but I cheated a little just to see if maybe it'd show up early if I am.....and it did!!!!! So......Novemeber 15th it is! Our very 1st late autumn baby.





10 comments:
congrats nikki!!! here's hoping for a girl to even out some of that wonderful testosterone in your home!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! AWESOME news!!! God is so good!
I can't believe it! When Alan talked to Brad on the phone a few days ago, I asked him if he asked if y'all were pregnant!!! Congrats! What a blessed quiver!
Hey..Nikki....so blessed to hear from you!!! Congratulations...hey, It could be twin girls...how awesome would that be? :P Praying for you..! And hope to see and hug you soon. Love ya!
I KNEW IT!!!! I was just waiting for this. Maybe it will be a girl so we can get girly stuff! Oh, just think of all the dresses (wistful sigh) But hey, you know I think baby boys are pretty special too. (sheepish grin)
Congrats Nikki! I'm sending you lots of twin dust. Perhaps a split egg ;).
Have a happy and healthy 9 months.
Siobhan Healy
OMG! Okay, I'm going to join in all the other comments and say......I HOPE IT'S A GIRL!!! Do you have anything left over from when Evye and Aubrey were little? Like clothes? Oh, how exciting! And November is a great month....fall weather just before the holidays. Okay, I can't wait to talk some more! Take care!
Yaaaaay. I'm so excited! Can't wait til we get another one too!
Nikki---I have to say that my first thought was TWINS!!!! heehee May your preg be peaceful and comfortable! love--Tanya Bee
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Ok...weird, weird, weird moment. During my prayer time, you came to mind, as well as the "baby in your womb!" How freaky is that?!
Congratulations, Nikki! ((HUGS)) I can't think of a better, more deserving mother than you.
Lots of love,
Denise
Post a Comment