Friday, February 15, 2008

Unmotivated

Today's no better. I sit here not wanting to do anything. I need to get everybody ready to head into town. The girls are getting their hair cut. Athena is going with us due to her restlessness and depression. She wouldn't eat this morning. So, we're having her cleaned up at the groomers to bring her in the house for awhile. We need a new carseat, some q-tips, tweezers for trying to fish out a splinter....our's mysteriously disappeared as most stuff does around here.......and some pita pockets. Athena needs her rabies updated before we can get her groomed. So, I have that to do.

But I sit. Still depressed. I couldn't sleep and from 2 am until 5 am were the longest hours ever. I finally just got up and fed Patty and then woke Gavin to feed him as Brad left for work. But upon rising the tears flowed yet again. And they just don't stop.

1 comments:

THZ said...

I am so sorry about your loss.... my mom and dads two dogs both died within a month of each other back in October and it really does hurt so bad. They are really part of the family! Praying for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...