Oh.......I'm missing my blog. Brad has been on the computer for days now taking care of business. It kind of sucks. On his only shift day this week I wrote an entire 2.5 hr email to two different people and both were completely lost. I was more than a little distraught, not to mention just downright mad. 5 hrs of afterbed time that could've been spent in any way and I completely wasted it all. Well........I suppose it wasn't exactly wasted at the time but it was after all contents were lost. I definitely learned a much needed lesson about writing in Word and saving. Ugh! What it takes to learn something.
Grayson's birthday was Saturday and I didn't even get to post about it. So, that is coming. The children have all been sick so I'm kind of tired.......tired physically and tired of sick kids. Then God is undoubtedly on the move again and meeting every one of our needs as He is so faithful to always do. More on that later also.
So, here I sit consumed by a variety of things that consume my time as I ready everything that needs to be readied in order to make room for God's new work. Lots of cleaning and stuff to do. And Brad is once again in need of the computer to try and finish up everything he is trying to accomplish. So, this post is vague in every sense of the word but it made me feel better to at least write something on here. He will be on shift tomorrow so I am desperately trying to make time for a rewrite of both emails that were lost and to update our entire life on here.
Have I ever said how good it feels to declutter???? Oh I feel weightless as we go through this process. As much work as it is to sort through it all there are burdens that have been so lifted in this ordeal. It is an unattaching of myself to everything that bound me emotionally to materialistic things. I love how God works and I love the freedom He gives to those who are willing to do extreme things. I love how He provides for our every need, gives us step by step direction for where we are to go and what we are to do and I am continually amazed by His work.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am sorry the I have been on the computer so much, but I promise in the end it will all be worth it. I love you. Brad
Hey there, Nikki. Hang in there, Sweetie. ((HUGS))
We've got a houseful of "sickies" as well, so I can totally relate to your fatigue right now. (UGH) On top of trying not to come down with it all myself. (Ahem)
Keep yourself healthy, too. You know how things come to a grinding halt whenever Mom gets sick. ;-)
Take care and may God bless you...
Post a Comment