As I was getting the older two into bed last night at midnight, since they went to the home game and then went to 5th quarter afterwards, I quietly slipped into the bedroom to tuck them in and I found Garrison and Grant once again sleeping as close as humanly possible. It hit me all over again how entirely much I love having twins and how much fun this whole experience always is. I love the relationship that they have. They are perfectly content mixing with everybody and playing their little hearts out but when bedtime comes there's just nothing in the world like you're very best friend....there's nothing like a sleeping buddy. Since we have sooooo many pics of ways they've ended up finding each other in their sleep I figured I'd compile all of the pictures that I've taken of them having found each other.....even while sleeping. I know at some point as they grow sharing a bed with your brother won't be so cool anymore so I cherish these days while they're little. I hope their bond with each other continues to grow through the years as it has in the 3 years I've watched them grow.











My all time favorite still can't be topped!!!!







3 comments:
I LOVE all those photos!!!
I love those pics Nikki! The closest my girls sleep is holding hands through the crib rails.
Awesome pics! If only we could all be so comfortable with ourselves that we can allow someone to be so close to us, both physically and emotionally.
Post a Comment