Friday, September 27, 2013

The Picture Post


Little man on the end was a little sad about the nose dive into concrete he did 2 seconds before being plopped in his spot...and his ball got away. Some kids have paci's and security blankets....that sweet boy has a ball....or 4. And little boys....they just don't like to sit still....at. all. Poor Baby A's looking a little unthrilled too. Makes me laugh. Oh, for the love of group pics!


I've made up my mind I'm just going to quit saying I'll write again oneday. Cause so far that feat just isn't looking so promising. So...once again....pictures. Because we are all still very much thriving in this place, this season, and this very beautiful weather.




School days

Bedtime love while waiting on clean sheets in dryer.

Book love.

I am quite certain there is nothing sexier than when he takes matters into his own hands. Thankful for the 400.00 that was saved, youtube tutorials, and a fixed cd drive. How much I love him.


On the road! Happy, happy  kids. We only lived without it for 8 months but the novelty of being together again and the sheer overwhelming gratefulness to be on the move with everybody just never wears off. 


Maybe you go through a lot of eggs when this is our 2 week purchase. All I have to say...the soon to come ducks better be prepared to produce.


Best friend beach trips and sunsets. I'm so thankful for the friendships that have been placed within their lives. Life is indeed rich in this place...rich in relationships, friendships, beauty, and activities.



Best friends


The inseparable trio


When 9 year olds can be flexible and laugh over pink and blue birthday balloons. Birthday cake coming soon.


Birthday boys.....and Navy Seals in training. Sometimes I just wish time would stand still for awhile...just to capture this moment....these days...for more than hours....minutes....seconds...at a time. 

His football watching sidekick

Lake days with sweet best friends.


70 degree days mean parks, picnics and everything outside!

Since we never seem to make it anywhere without a few extras...and since they practically live at our house anyway...can't very well leave them out. How much I love the many kids placed within our lives and the open doors our home has become.



Mama and her little elf girl. This picture of her just makes me laugh. 
















The escape ball.




 Where you find him....you find her.





Some very wide eyed...very awake....very cute.....late night company.


With the arrival of beautiful weather and everyone's favorite season..comes the return to love projects. Before and after shutters! That happened to be the one that wouldn't exactly come off house so we happened to get a very unintentional before and after pic! He wasn't exactly in love with my approach of removing it so his man skills took over. Either way it would've come off. His approach just happened to be a bit gentler than mine. I tend to love crowbars, sledgehammers and axes...after a power drill has proved inefficient.


The before....
After coming soon.

 Nothing like a good bathtub scrub and some new paint. Let it be known that scrubbing shutters.....about 80 of them.....in a bathtub.....is just about the most unthrilling thing I have ever done in my entire life.

The waiting line. And yep...the hallway. I know. I got half of it sanded. Now to sand the other half, prime it, and paint it. Fun. But the end result will be so well worth it. 

Who needs a swingset when little boys can just drill holes in random pieces of scrap wood, rig up a tow rope, thread it through, and tie it to tree branches. 


Truth in every way.

 Good lookin' boy who tries so hard to escape the camera.






 The out-takes. 


Never without a fun loving buddy in life.

Beautiful, breezy, 74 degree days when we own the entire playground, all 30 acres on which it sits, every hiking trail within it, and every picnic table and bathroom too.  Makes for a pretty awesome experience.




The freak show in action.

Growing up scaling the forest aids in climbing pretty much anything...including poles.


 This just  made me laugh. Nothing like looking like the school field trip that you are. Reading about birds and bees and plants and things!


 All the world to discover.





Her inseparable little buddy.

 9 years old!
September 20th I was unknowingly in labor and about to triumphantly win the biggest battle we have ever had with the medical profession. At 39 wks 4 days they came into this world completely naturally and completely on their own after fighting to continue carrying them past 36 wks and the c-section the dr mandated. After being threatened with two counts of child endangerment these two sweet boys entered the world vertex (head first) and breech at 6'4 and 7'2...and have continued to bring amazing, overwhelming joy and be two of the biggest blessings we have ever known. They also unexpectedly ushered us into large family life and were the tiny, squirming, joy filled tools that God used to change our hearts about children. Little did we know just what God had in store and just how many more would bless and fill up our family. Because of these two boys hearts were changed and our family has expanded exponentially. Happy 9th Birthday, sweet boys. You will do great and mighty things in life. God has already used you, and will continue to use you, mightily. 


Breakfast preparation in action.

The sweetest view in the entire world.

When frugality reaches a whole new level. 3rd time around tea bags! It works...but it sure does look funny. All the amusing things in life that make us laugh. 

180 lb baby swings. Who knew.





Beautiful weather means school has no walls....and entails some purring company.

Busy in neverland.


Sometimes I think about all the hours we planned for her, dreamed about her, and spent getting ready for her....and it's just pretty unbelievable to look in her crib and see her sleeping all tiny and perfect and holdable and so kissable. My heart overflows. I never dreamed so many years ago that it's possible to love so much it hurts. I am the wealthiest person alive. My cup overflows.


Just chillin.


When everybody in the world just loves you.


When the outside comes to life with many workers.










Life is pretty amazing when there is consistently so many people that even a 15 passenger van is too small to hold us all. Lake days.









 She couldn't possibly get any sweeter.  Peaceful, happy, talking, smily girl. 3 months old.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...