With the many other things taking place right now, and that have taken place within the last little while, tracking the journey back down was not exactly a priority. But once again, I have been reminded how very much I love feeling strong, staying active and knowing I can conquer whatever looms ahead. I love having the ability to do 150 squats, 50 pushups, climb trees, chainsaw them all down, dig, run, and overcome. And with the possession of both inner and outer strength, I know that while we work in the heat, humidity, and rain I will not pass out or lay down on ground...in dirt....after a mere hour's worth of work. It will not result in hyperventilation and I will not yell to my children that I fear passing out and to go grab me a coke such as yard working landlord saw fit to experience yesterday. He really seriously did that...in his yard....after an hour's worth of work....in front of the children....all outside with me. He then called it a day, retreated to deck, smoked a cigarette and drunk a coke. So.....I run, I do 150 squats, I do 50 pushups, I dig, I climb trees and I conquer....to not pass out in the yard...with the snakes. I conquer to refrain from embarrassingly humorous incidents such as those. I do find it a bit sweet and a little ironic that as soon as we decide to set to work giving entire rent house a facelift and fixing every broken thing both within and without neighbor landlord begins work on his own place.
Sooo..... the return to being in shape. The background just sucks. But it's as good as it's gonna get. And picture quality....gotta love phone pics. Oneday we'll have a new camera again. But...I'm in the same size as I was after running and P90Xing after Graham and Gatlin came along. It was taken in same clothes for comparison purposes. Except for being a totally different color...and the background being tremendously worse.... the pics following G&G2 and this time around look almost the same. Goes to show that it will indeed get some results whether it's following baby #1....or 9&10...or 11! Still have some progress to make and personal goals to meet....but we're on the right track!
5 months post partum after Baby 11
And for fun.....blurry but funny.







3 comments:
Looking good girlfriend!
You look amazing after that many kids!!
Gorgeous.....even after seeing and posting on FB, I still love telling you. And.....I kind of like the map. You gotta admit, that's an original back drop that probably not many people have. Ha! I love that while others are sitting around eating "bon bons" wanting to be waited on....you're out climbing trees, sawing limbs, hauling piles and getting in shape without measley ass excuses!!!!! Hahahaha! You ROCK, you skinny thing! Love you so much!
Post a Comment