Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blogging Break

As of now, we have no Internet service and phone usage is limited...which means blogging must take a break for awhile. Hoping to return by month's end but not entirely sure what the future holds at this point. I might can update with a few pics here and there...and perhaps a 34 week baby belly pic. If it comes to mind please pray for direction for us and discernment concerning the choices we are having to make right now. Be blessed, my friends. Hoping to return soon.

3 comments:

Rockin` Mama said...

Nikki and family I will miss your post praying for you all.I know GOD has a plan for you as he does for all of us.I have your address so i willbe sending you some letters and such.

Karen T said...

Nikki, I am praying for you & Brad and all the kids. Please know you have followed your heart & what you know God wanted you to do. Hard times DO NOT mean you are outside the will of God. There IS a plan. I will miss your posts. Of all the blogs I have tried to read, yours is the most REAL. You are so genuine in your walk with the Lord that I know you lay a path for others to see. I know you have blessed me. :) Love & prayers

JuRita said...

Blessing and love.. looking forward to hearing from you. Will be praying Gods direction and peace for your family.
Love,
JuRita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...