Monday, January 26, 2009

Picture Tagged

I figured I'd take a little tiny break out of our school laden, house cleaning morning and post this fun thing really quickly.






I was tagged by Becky, a fellow homebirthing, homeschooling-minded mom down the highway from us.....that has one of the the cutest little boys ever and who is only 2 weeks older than Gavin.







These are the rules



1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.


2. Select the 4th picture in the folder, and post it on your blog.


3. Explain the picture.


4. Tag four people to do the same.


5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)






So........drum roll please..........here it is









Brad's dearly beloved crotch rocket that was sold during the commuting years. He still misses it........alot. He's a motorcycle man at heart. I prefer a truck man but really did love seeing him on a bike all decked out in his gear. Almost as great as seeing him in uniform.....despite the prison guard gray that he insists that it is.....or as good as seeing him in jeans and boots.....or in a suit.....or in nothing at all.


Alright...so this is a G rated blog....most of the time. Some daring comments and foul language is permitted on an occasional basis. And do I dare admit that my more feminine side would absolutely love seeing him back in his good looking, manly man attire perched back on a bike? Stating this fact is surely sentencing me to a lifetime of non stop "badgery" of how great a bike would be for our relationship. But the day that we have cash to pay for one is the day he will again be cruising through the countryside on one of these jewels...or more like rocketing though Texas. Although....another small fact.....if he does own a bike again it will be one that is conducive to a wife joining in on the fun...so more like a cruiser instead of one that does break neck speeds. He did have this bike (pictured below) before he got the red bike. I can't remember the year it was and couldn't find one of our own pictures of it. That was life before our digital camera existed. And this particular bike did, in fact, take the wife's comfort into account.





And, just for the record....I found it slightly odd that we have over 5,000 pictures in our stored picture base and most are of nothing but kids. And I had to post a bike??????



Alright....I now tag Jackie, Abby, Beth and Kim . And since I don't want to be limited to just 4 I also tag my dear Bethany and Thea....because I know they will have some crazy stuff to see. Also tagged is Beth that has 5 boys...like us.....and is not so patiently awaiting their 1st reversal baby!!!! And my sister, Jackie, has been tagged in a sheer effort to get her to post something that is actually new on her blog and not 3 months old! But you know I still love you!

2 comments:

medicineman said...

Nikki, we have already talked about people riding on the back of my bike. It messes up the handling. If you want to "join in on the fun" you are going to have to get your own bike so you can ride.

Nikki Bettis said...

Nope....ain't happenin. If you want to stay married you have to let me ride.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...