Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Picture Catch Up

The ones of the children were entirely spontaneous so the girls' hair is looking a little elfish, daylight wasn't great at all so half, if not most, are blurry, and the girls are really clashing with the boys as far as color goes....except for Evye whose black is not so bad. But, hey....they're all together in one shot.



Group pics are some of my most favorite, imperfectly perfect pictures cause they seem to capture personalities like no other. Aubrey's just tired of smiling, Evye has no clue her hair looks like it does, Grant's arm is blurry and he's got an attitude, Garrett's having a ton of fun, Gavin's singing and Ivye's a bit irritated she had to stand up from her dirty playtime. Who needs perfect smiles???


I have discovered that in these still somewhat newborn days with two fussy babies that my time is no longer even close to being remotely my own. But this too shall pass all too quickly so I savor these days...even the fussy ones. They are only tiny for so long. So, in my absence of words or any quality blogging know that I am enjoying this short newborn time in life. And as I seek to once again bring structure to my life and mind know that my creativity and any and all cohesive train of thought went out the window with about the 3am feeding. Soon I will have enough of my thought processes back in order to capture these days in written form. But, for now, pictures will have to suffice.





Daddy cookin' with his girl

She'd only changed clothes that day about 4 times already....and her hairbow matched the 1st outfit...not the 3 that followed.



Ivye turns 2!

Taking care of one of his "kittens"


Early morning buddies







Inseparable buddies


5 comments:

XLMIC said...

Awesome set of pics! What a gorgeous and fun family you have created!

Ashley said...

You look radiant Nikki, the children are beautiful!

Shonni said...

Cute pictures!!!!! I laughed at the cat by the baby---fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Pictures speak louder than words...love them....have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Love the pics!! Such beautiful happy children. It's so evident.

One thought though...please tell me you know that's not how you swaddle a baby? LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...