Everybody's home.Twins and twins...2 Baby A's and 2 Baby B's! Garrison and Graham on left, Grant and Gatlin on right.

Graham on left, Gatlin on right

6 little boys....had Ivye chosen to cooperate it would've been the 7 kids six and under crowd. But an all little boy pic worked just as well too! Grayson came home not feeling good so he opted out of doing a pic of all 7 boys.
11 comments:
Wow do the a's and b's look spitting image of each other. Down to the ears are identicle. God is so cool. My heart is so filled with joy for you. Enjoy them as you know they grow so fast.
"how they sleep" just about made me cry! oooooo, how cute! you have gorgeous kids, Nikki!
Love love love these pictures! My favorites are the twin twins and "how they sleep". I keep thinking of Luke 6:38. :-)
Hello - I saw your featured post from the multiple blogs. Congratulations! I am a mum of 11 month old twin girls and big families are a real blessing. I have five siblings (including twins). I would love to have one more but my partner is afraid it could be twins again. Oh well I could do it all over again...
I came over from the Mom's of Multiples sight and have loved seeing the pictures of your kids. We just had a suprise set of twins that was supposed to be our fourth and final. Now we have a fourth and fifth and my husband says final, but I now am not so sure. I am too afraid to try a home birth but I am inspired by your courage. I was lucky enough to have the only doctor in the area that would deliver a set of A vertex B breech twins and they were born within two minutes of each other at 37 weeks and perfectly healthy. I was terrified however when my doctor announced he was going on vacation when I was 35 weeks and that the on call doctor would not commit to letting me try a normal labor and delivery. I felt like I needed to sit with my legs crossed the entire week. I had three kids at home and was going to have newborn twins. I was NOT going to have an unnecessary c section to recover from! I am so glad you stood up for yourself and your rights and your beliefs. Your children are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
congrats. what a beautiful family :-)
I saw your interview on MoM and I am just amazed... your children are just adorable! You are certainly blessed :)
Wow! Just saw your story at Multiples and More and had to comment. We have so much in common! I have 2 sets of twins too (and 2 singles, all six were 5 and under at one point!) and I homeschool. I had a homebirth with my first set of twins. I wish I knew you in "real life" because your family sounds so much like mine!
aww!!! stopping by from MM! what awesome pictures!!you are so blessed!!!
Beautiful birth story! Congrats on your beautiful boys! Amazing! God is sooooooooo Good! Very happy for you!
Oh, Nik! What can I say that hasn't already been said a thousand times. You are just amazing and I'm reminded of that fact over and over when I look at your posts. To be blessed with such a personal relationship with each one of them is just overwhelming to me....especially in light of our family "situation"! LOL! They are all so precious because you and Brad are so precious with the tenacity to stand up for the values that matter. I'm so proud of you and love you immeasurably! Mother
Post a Comment