With great thanks to Sue Ellen, a dear friend, for introducing us to him. I am forever changed by the stuff that this man says. I have only recently begun to listen to his stuff and it has me in complete and total awe. Once at his site click on the Podcast button on the top right. Multigenerational Promise, Biblical Headship and The Centrality of the Home has made an impact on us that only a few other things have. The book "Daring to Live on the Edge" and Robert Morris' "The Blessed Life" are about the only other ones that have spoken so deeply to Brad's and my heart. Voddie's stuff speaks as deeply to us in parenting as the other 2 have spoken to us where our finances are concerned. Both Mother and Jackie and Curtis have been moved just as deeply. It is life changing in every way. Take the time to sit and listen when your day is quiet for a half hour or so. It will have you mesmerized, bring out truths and allow you to discover things within that possibly would've gone untouched infinitely.
I can listen to the Multigenerational Promise over and over. He speaks on Jer 29:11, a well known verse I often quote on here. The subject of his teaching caught my attention immediately but the text of what he says blows me away. It took many unexpected turns and shed a light on this verse I have never known before....things I have never in a lifetime thought about. It changed our perspective on so many things and the way the light in which we look at this verse.





1 comments:
He tends to do that to you! I told you when I first heard that multigenerational promise was when we were convicted to have more children. Out of that service, we ended up with about 19 couples all pregnant at the same time! (and you know there had to have been more who were trying but having problems after being on birth control)
Post a Comment