I think we can just save space and put his bed back up in storage. These have been taken over the course of the last 10 wks.....and there's been just as many times, if not more, we haven't gotten pics of it! Oh, the joys of having many siblings and being worn out at naptime's arrival and day's end.
Would you believe I actually got caught up on your blog?????? YEAH!! I absolutely cannot wait for next week. I miss you unlike you can even imagine and am so excited about "gettin' down". Seeing Garrett makes me feel like I'm there. Can't wait to hold that bundle of love and ease Gavin's "stranger danger". Ha!
Education is paramount. Know your options. After being threatened by our Dr. with two counts of child endangerment for not consenting to a mandatory c-section at 38 weeks for the birth of our first set of twins, due to being "dangerously overdue" and a breech baby, we began a life changing journey. I knew there was a different way.
Pregnant in America
Educate. Research. Do your homework. It's worth it.
"Who of us is mature enough for children until the children themselves arrive? One of the greatest values of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults." Peter DeVries
Definition of a Story
A story is the verbal form that most adequately conveys our actual, day-to-day, ordinary life - the way we live. Unfortunately, most of the attention we receive in contemporary society is indifferent to story; that is, to the way we actually live, our personal uniqueness. A story provides the diction and syntax that reveals the unique particular, the inner identity, and the intricate web of relationships that account for who we are - our life. Eugene Peterson
3 comments:
Would you believe I actually got caught up on your blog?????? YEAH!! I absolutely cannot wait for next week. I miss you unlike you can even imagine and am so excited about "gettin' down". Seeing Garrett makes me feel like I'm there. Can't wait to hold that bundle of love and ease Gavin's "stranger danger". Ha!
Too cute!
Isn't it amazing how little ones will sleep ANYWHERE?
Post a Comment